How to Adjust the Dosing Unit
Adjusting the dose rate of your Chrysal Dosing Unit
(Model DI 16)
IMPORTANT! NO TOOLS ARE REQUIRED - HAND TIGHTNESS ONLY
- There must not be any pressure in the unit when adjustment is made.
- Turn the water supply off and release the pressure by opening the dispensing valve or tap.
- Loosen the black nut (part C in Figure 1) in the direction shown, slightly.
- Unscrew the injector body in Fig 2 until the required mark, in this case, 0.5, on the scale, is aligned exactly with the line on the transparent ring. Hold this part steady so that it does not turn, then:
- Re-tighten the black nut, hand-tight only.
- Close the dispensing valve or tap & re-connect the water supply.
Your dosing unit is now fully adjusted and ready to be used with NEW GENERATION Chrysal Professional 2 (2 x Concentrate) -
do NOT revert to using Chrysal Classic!
|Chrysal New Generation Concentrate||0.5||(5ml per litre)|
|Chrysal Classic (Original Formula)||1.0||(10ml per litre)|
Download These Instructions as a printable pdf file